HOME| ABOUT US| What is I AM S.T.R.O.N.G?|

Thursday, March 6, 2008

UA&P - I AM S.T.R.O.N.G: Allow God to Write Your Love Story

Ruther writes..

How do you find your true mate at an early age? Many young people get into boy-girl relationships while they’re still in high school. They think that what they actually experiencing is true love. However, are we really in a relationship for the right reasons? Are we praying and committing our future partner to God? This might be something God would say for those people who are in a hurry to be in a relationship.


On His Plan for Your Mate



Everyone longs to give himself/ herself completely to someone, to be loved thoroughly and exclusively. But God says:

“No, not until you are satisfied, fulfilled and contented with living, loved by me alone; with giving yourself totally and unreservedly for me. To have an intensely personal and unique relationship with Me alone.”

“I love you My child. You won’t be capable of true love and cannot experience also the kind of love I’ve planned for you, until you discover that only in Me can you find satisfaction.

I want you to stop planning, stop wishing and instead just allow Me to give the thrilling plan existing—one that you cannot imagine. I want you to have the best. Please allow Me to bring it to you. Keep learning and listening to the things I am telling you – you must wait. Don’t be anxious. Don’t look around at the things others got for themselves or those that I have given them. Don’t look for things you think you want. Just keep your eyes on Me or you’ll miss what I want to show you.

And then when you are ready, I will surprise you with love far more than wonderful that you’d ever dream. You see, until you are ready and until the one I have for you is ready, (I’m working even this very moment to have both of you ready), and until you are both satisfied exclusively with ME and the life I have prepared for you, you won’t; be able to experience the love that exemplifies your relationship with Me. And this is perfect love.”


Don’t hurry love for it will come in the right place and time.

Allow God to write your love story!

*Brought to you by UA&P I am S.T.R.O.N.G.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

some people just can't wait to be IN-LOVE..
we want it like noodles poured with boilong water and voila, hungry no more..
we hunger for love and we dwell on it too much that if we can get it now, why wait for it later?
if all of us will go with the tide of instant things..
like instant food, instant money and unfortunately instant LOVE.. the feeling of it will never be the same..
so, don't hate your life for being single..
rather be proud of it..
don't tell yourself that GOD is unfair of not giving you a love-life..Don't blame Him for it..
because maybe..
HE is still writing the best love story for you..
:)

Anonymous said...

nice comment, peach strawberry! and i agree. =) congratulations again!

Anonymous said...

relax.. there's no rush :)

Anonymous said...

God knows best.If you are with God first and foremost,other wonderful things will be added unto you,including the love of your life!

Anonymous said...

I always put God as priority in my heart..and I am fortunate, He gave me my precious Love! Thank you so much...